Monday, December 28, 2009

One Day Delay: Tag of The Week


My camera hasn't came through, but it hopefully will tomorrow, so this will be the last tag you`ll see that isn't phototakened by me. But when the camera come through...probably the 2 or 3 days after it comes im going to have my fish lens, so you`ll FOR SURE see a little bit of skateboarding here and there with my homies from redondo or LA in it.

But yeah, this is a tagging picture i ran into on Google Images (Honestly tho haha) off of a website called
Inahinu.com, check them out though, they have pretty dope shit. What caught my eye the most from that site was the Comic Blogs so check that shit out and the Poverty one too.

OHYEAH! who ever was responsible for this tagging MAJOR PROPS SHIT IS TOO DOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment